With the continued spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Recruitment Select is focused on the health and safety of our employees and customers. We have activated measures to control the risks associated with the virus within our daily activities and are monitoring the Department of Health for advice on a daily basis.
Some of these measures include:
- Internal communication strategies,
- Social distancing and heightened hygiene practices
- Minimizing non-essential staff travel between depots.
- Monitoring of staff and process in place in line with government advice in the case of suspected or confirmed infection of individuals.
- Working from home arrangements for staff able to do so as and when necessary.
Please remember that we are still open for business and intend to be throughout to meet the demands for our customers. You can still contact our locations on the contact numbers below to discuss your requirements. Each site has a box where documented correspondence can be dropped off and they will be checked numerous times daily Monday to Friday
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. If you do have any comments queries or concerns, please contact the team at your respective Recruitment Select site.
For individual sites during business hours:
Shepparton: 03 5822 8222
Wangaratta: 03 5720 0300
Wodonga: 02 6023 2140
Thank you again,
Josh Hudson, CEO